As founding members of the recently formed Zusammen Group, mXm and Prism Ideas are dedicated to meeting the needs of pharmaceutical medics and marketers who expect a highly professional, expert service from their agency. As part of a planned expansion, we are seeking a Medical Writer.
The ideal candidate will possess a proactive, positive and self-motivated attitude with strong interpersonal, communications and presentation skills. They should have a strong aptitude for writing and a keenness to learn and develop in a professional medical writing role.
Prior experience within a medical communications agency setting is a pre-requisite for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the highest quality scientific content for a broad range of projects, including manuscripts, abstracts/posters, congress materials and meeting reports, often under tight time pressures
- Participate in conferences and external meetings as required.
- Take full accountability within medical writing projects, helping ensure the highest quality delivery of content within agreed timelinesand according to client brief
- Ensure any client communications are carried out in a professional high quality and timely manner
- Assist with other aspects of project work as required, as part of the overall team
Experience & Competencies
- Educated to at least degree level in life sciences or pharmacy, preferably with a postgraduate qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a medical communications agency
- The ability to rapidly get to grips with any therapy area
- A strong aptitude for writing and a keenness to learn and develop in a professional medical writing role
- Knowledge of the regulatory and compliance environment within which our clients operate
- Strong attention to detail to ensure content meets ourstringent quality standards in terms of scientific accuracy, style and consistency, and fully in line with agreed client’s brief
- Strong interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- A proactive, positive, energetic and self-motivated attitude
Location and Terms
- This is a full-time hybrid role potentially based from either our offices in Tonbridge, Kent, UK or Nantwich, Cheshire, UK
- The basic salary is fully competitive with industry averages and takes into account the individual level of experience
- There is a generous benefits package, contributory pension scheme, health insuranceand 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- An annual bonus may also be payable depending on business performance and the individual’s performance against agreed objectives
- All benefits are dependent on completion of a standard 3-month probation period at the company
- We would need to check your right to work in the UK, as there are no arrangements currently in place to sponsor overseas candidates