Do you have some experience in a laboratory?Are you interested in Chemistry Formulation?Are you looking for a role that will offer you training and tailor made career development within a scientific environment?This is an excellent opportunity to start in the laboratory and work your way up. Ideal for school or college leavers with Science GCSE's or A-Levels.
At Labcorp, we are working together to build a healthier and safer world, we exist to help our customers secure the potential of their research and develop products that enhance and enrich life. Our mission is to improve health and improve lives!
We are looking for an Assistant Formulation Scientist
who will do the preparation of test substances for dilutions in liquid and dietary form and capsule formulations, providing complete documentary evidence of tasks performedat our site in Huntingdon, CambridgeshireYour main responsibilities will be:
- Preparation of test item in liquid, diet blends and capsule formulations if required in accordance with study paperwork and SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Checking weighing's of test items within a GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) environment.
- Checking stages of formulations prepared by other staff.
- Maintaining work schedules as appropriate.
- Perform quality control reviews of study raw data prior to issue from Pharmacy.
- All the above will be performed with minimal supervision.
This is a full time position in a 7 day a week lab, so weekend work is required on a rota.What Labcorp can offer you:
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health cover and contributorypension.
- Unrivalled opportunities to develop a successful career in the scientific industry.
- Unsurpassed career development opportunities.
- The opportunity to be part of a supportive team where you can make a real difference
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .