My client, a growing Biopharmaceutical Company, is looking for a (Senior) Bioinformatician to provide analytical and bioinformatics support for company programmes from Discovery, Translational, to Clinical programmes.
You will be working with diverse data types, NGS, novel development/ maintain Pipelines and maintenance of infrastructure.
This role is highly collaborative, working with internal and external Investigators for interpretation of Biological results.
- Provide translational Bioinformatics support for preclinical and clinical projects.
- Develop and maintain Bioinformatics pipelines
- Evaluation and Identification of Biomarkers for Translational programmes
- Analysis and Interpretation of NGS Datasets (CITE-seq/RNA-seq/DNA-seq/scRNA etc.)
Your Profile (Minimal expectations)
- Ph.D. in relevant area (eg. Bioinformatics, systems biology etc), and at least 2 years’ experience; MS - and 3-4 years’ experience
- Tech Skills Required: R, Python, Perl, Linux, Unix, AWS, Nextflow, HPC.
- Experience working with publicly available Oncology datasets (TCGA, ICGC, CCLE, DepMap, cBioPortal, dbGaP, etc.)
- Oncology and/or Immuno-Oncology data analysis preferred.
- Experience with Statistics, Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Excellent communication - ability to work with multidisciplinary teams and communicate results to non-experts.
This role is onsite in Wilmington, Delaware.
There may be some flexibility around hybrid working, but the client would like you to be able to come onsite.
Please email me with any questions -