George Higginson is searching for an experienced Senior Statistical Programmer for my top-5, global CRO client. As a Senior Statistical Programmer II, you will be part of a top CRO team, engaging in a wide range of interesting and challenging tasks including writing ADaM specifications, programming ADaM dataset, programming efficacy outputs, and submission work and of course gaining exposure to other languages such as R.
Overview of the Role:
- Create, validate, execute, and generate statistical programs consisting of listings, safety and efficacy outputs (analysis datasets, tables, figures)
- Create, review, and finalize analysis dataset specifications
- Create, use, and modify project or department level macros
- Provide analysis programming (ADaM/TLF) and ADaM specification development and support for or with your team
To be successful, you will need:
- 4-6+ years of experience successfully performing the role of Statistical Programmer, in the clinical research industry, preferably Oncology
- Experience creating and validating analysis datasets (CDISC ADaM standard preferred), and Tables, Listings, and Figures (TLF)
- Strong SAS programming experience
- Pinnacle 21 and define experience is strongly preferred
- Good communication skills and ability manage personal workload
- Bachelor’s degree required (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related scientific discipline); Master’s degree or PhD preferred
How To Apply
AL Solutions is a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations. If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies.
Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909