Barrington James Board and Executive Partners are collaborating with an early phase organisation, market experts in the transition from pre-clinical to clinical development. As a market leader in Regulatory Toxicology and Analytical Sciences, the organisation has been growing from strength to strength over the last 20 years. The organisation is supported by a strong team of scientifically driven individuals with a clear vision to make an impact on patients in need.
We are searching for a Chief Scientific Officer to lead, coach and continue to grow the global scientific department. We are seeking an influential and strategic leader capable of re-imagining processes while maintaining Subject Matter Expertise status within Toxicology and Analytical sciences.
If you are a scientific figurehead and are ready to roll up your sleeves to upscale and re-develop an established company, please read further.
- Enhance the scientific profile and status of the company
- Design and implement scientific and business development strategies
- Set scientific standards for the Toxicology department
- Ensure resources are available to meet the workload and manage them throughout the process
- Oversee that all studies meet the highest scientific, technical and safety standards and are in line with GLP and other relevant regulations
- Stay informed regarding the developments in the life science industry and implement relevant strategies
- Contribute to the commercial development of the organisation
- Ensure that all employees receive the appropriate training for their responsibilities
- Develop and reengineer the scientific teams and their processes to ensure maximum output
- Advanced degree or PhD in a relevant scientific field
- History leading teams in the non-clinical development or bio-analytical space
- Background in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry or in a CRO
- Experience creating a vision and redeveloping scientific teams
- Regarded as a scientific thought and strategy leader in their field
- Experience in the field of Toxicology or Pathology
- Good commercial acumen
- Competitive Base Salary
- Enhanced Bonus scheme
- 25+ days holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Enhanced
- Pension Scheme
- Clear Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working
Following your application Francesca Hallworth, a specialist Pharmaceutical Recruiter will discuss the opportunity with you in detail. She will be more than happy to answer any questions relating to the industry and the potential for your career growth. The conversation can also progress further to discussing other opportunities, which are also available right now or will be imminently becoming available.
This position has been highly popular, and it is likely that it will close prematurely. We recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Please click ‘apply’ or contact Francesca Hallworth for any further information
Francesca Hallworth | Barrington James Ltd. | Board & Executive Partners
Email: fhallworth (at) barringtonjames.com