Location: Warsaw, Poland
Salary: 280,000-400,000 PLN
Position: Clinical Trial Manager
Deadline: 7th December 2022
Senior Clinical Trial Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading CRO for Biotech companies and is continuing to add senior-level Directors and established Project Managers to join their Clinical Trial Management Group in Poland.
Why this CRO?
My client is a midsized CRO with 29 years’ experience in the industry. They are expanding their operations across the EU and are looking for experienced managers to join their growing team. Are you looking for a new challenge?
This is a great opportunity to join a growing CRO giving you lots of opportunities to develop and progress through the organisation. Their therapeutic areas of focus include Oncology, Cardiovascular/Metabolic, Infectious Disease, CNS and more. Offering a very competitive salary/bonus program, plus equity grants which have become very lucrative.
- Manage and provide accountability for day-to-day operations of the project, as defined by the contract and according to ICH/GCP and all other applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- Serve as primary Sponsor contact for operational project-specific issues and study deliverables
- Maintain in depth knowledge of protocol, therapeutic area, and indication
- Provide cross-functional oversight of internal project team members and deliverables, which includes ensuring all necessary project-specific training is provided
- Review and provide input for study protocol, edit check specifications, data analysis plan, and final study report, when applicable
- Develop operational project plans Manage risk assessment and execution
- Responsible for management of study vendor Manage site quality, including direct supervision of project Clinical Research Associates and monitoring deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in a health or life science-related field; Advanced degree in a health or life science-related field (preferred)
- Experience in Phases 1-4; Phases 2-3 (preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of Clinical Trial Management experience, CRO experience (preferred)
- 5+ years of Project Manager/Clinical Trial Manager experience at a CRO required for a remote-based role
- Management of overall project timeline
- Bid defence experience (preferred)and Strong leadership skills.