Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Tired of working with old technology? Looking for an opportunity to change how GxP documents, quality processes and regulatory compliance are managed in Life Sciences? Veeva’s Vault Quality suite is the industry’s only complete quality solution for managing quality processes with regulated content and data across the organization.
Veeva Systems is looking for Senior Consultants who have deep quality expertise and a passion for helping customers transform and modernize their quality management processes with our cloud-based Quality suite of applications (Vault QMS, Vault QualityDocs).
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Senior Consultant will be at the forefront of our mission and responsible for three main things:
– Understanding our customers’ challenges and global quality and compliance needs, translating requirements into solution design, and defining global strategies for deploying our cloud-based solution for managing quality processes across the enterprise.
– Leading and mentoring talented project team members in implementing and configuring the designed solution.
– Becoming a customer advocate, working closely with other Veeva teams (Product, Sales, Strategy) to ensure customer success today and in the future.
Opportunities are available within the EU for this role; this is a remote position. Qualified EU-based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You’ll Do
- Lead life sciences customers in the rapid configuration and implementation of applications to support the management of quality processes
- Guide customers on how to enhance their quality and compliance culture through the use of Veeva’s Quality suite to drive risk analysis, quality metrics, continuous improvement and audit/inspection readiness
- Define strategies and implementation program(s) for deploying Vault Quality across an organization globally
- Content management solution design, prototyping, configuration and documentation
- Project management including resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, and project tracking and forecasting
- Primary customer liaison managing communication between the project team, customer and internal stakeholders
- Mentor project team and junior consultants in the Professional Services organization
- Represent Professional Services across multiple engagements and workstreams (e.g., solution design and configuration, data migration, systems integration, etc.)
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement life cycle
- 10+ years’ experience working with life sciences companies in the quality domain
- Proven track record leading high-impact global system implementation programs for life sciences as a consultant, business or IT lead and/or business sponsor for quality software solutions
- Proven expertise in quality and compliance, quality management systems, document control, and global change management
- Proven ability to manage diverse stakeholders, and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
- Ability and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to design and implement a Quality solution
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and create corresponding solution designs
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Expert on life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements
- Ability to travel, up to 50%
- 4-year degree required
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in Europe. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, QUMAS, MasterControl, TrackWise, OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum, FirstDoc/FirstPoint, NextDocs, etc.
- Life Science, computer science or related degree
- RAC and/or ASW Certification
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Experience in demoing software applications in product pre-sales
- Experience in services delivery management