Overview Base location: Home office basedRegions covered: Central Switzerland (Bern, Aargau, Luzern, Solothurn, Obwalden, Nidwalden, Uri)
Our client is an innovative pharmaceutical company focused on covering unmet medical needs in the space of Neurology. They are looking for a Key Account Manager (m/w/d) for their Neurology range. This role will be a key person in the commercial team making sure that the information about our client's products is correctly and efficiently delivered to HCPs, maximising sales opportunities in the assigned region while complying with the local legal requirements and the approved code of ethics and conduct.Responsibilities
- Perform calls to HCPs, in different contexts, delivering accurate information about the products that are being promoted by our client, according to the strategies and deliverables that were defined for the country and/ or regions
- Develop and implement actions that will contribute to the accomplishment of the defined account plans and KPIs within the timelines, collaborating with all team members
- Manage local-level Co-promotional relationships with business partners, ensuring local plans and joint responsibilities are executed to maintain/grow effective collaboration
- Ensure a level of promoting product and disease area knowledge is maintained at an appropriate standard and constantly built upon, to present oneself as the local expert to engaged to HCPs
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company growth, whilst operating in-line with local compliance programmes
- Cooperate with different internal departments in common projects, acting as a point of contact between the areas when a request is done by HCPs
- Respect the requirements of the Code of Practice, including but not restricted to maintaining high professional standards of conduct in line with the Company procedure with a duty of care to the reputation of the Company
- Comply with the Quality Environmental and R&D, Health and Safety Policies and Standards and Procedures
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
- Degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or other relevant areas
- Sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry is required
- Experience in CNS (esp. Epilepsy or Parkinson's disease
- Commercial and negotiation skills
- Solid communication skills
- Availability to travel on a regular basis
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Language competencies: German on a native level and fluent in English (written and spoken)
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in-person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.About Syneos Health
Syneos Health ® (Nasdaq:SYNH) is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, strategically blending clinical development, medical affairs and commercial capabilities to address modern market realities.
To learn more about how we are Shortening the distance from lab to life ® , visit syneoshealth.com or subscribe to our podcast .Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you'll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE
| How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)