The Health Economics team at Albion Rye Associates are thrilled to be partnering with a boutique consultancy who work with pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies to apply a strategic approach to communicating evidence. They are in a real growth phase right now, and it is a really exciting time to join the Health Economics team! There are offices in CA and MA, but there is flexibility for remote working for experienced individuals.
About the role:
Possible responsibilities include a broad range of activities
- Economic modelling/analysis
- Value proposition development
- Evidence generation planning
- HTA strategy
- Literature reviews
- Medical writing activities including abstracts, posters, manuscripts, value dossiers, etc.
- Multimedia communications
- MSc/MPH/PhD in Health Economics or advanced graduate degree in another related subject
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Conducting retrospective claims analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude for both team work and independent project management
- Background that includes:
- Study design
- Developing value stories for products
- Economic modelling
- Synthesising/reviewing literature
- Expertise with one of the following:
This role is perfect if you want to be a part of an environment that promotes innovation, creativity, and curiosity whilst also providing evidence-based strategic input to ensure optimal access to therapy for patients.
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Health/vision/dental/life insurance
- Profit sharing plan
- 3 weeks’ vacation increasing by 1 day per year of service
- Flexible working arrangement
If this role is of interest, please do apply and/or get in touch with Lucy Judson (firstname.lastname@example.org). Get in touch if you’d like to hear more about other HEOR/Market Access roles too.