This role is an opportunity to find your perfect role within a growing organisation which has a flexible and dynamic working environment. Allowing room for growth, progression and support with a strong and ambitious working culture.
My client is a growing organisation providing the highest quality statistics and programming consultancy for its clients, and giving its employees an industry leading working environment, support and development for growth
- Prepare and review study documentation including protocols, SAPs, TFL shells and analysis dataset specifications
- Input into choice of appropriate statistical methodology
- Manipulate, summarise and analyse clinical trial data using a variety of statistical techniques
- Program/validate statistical tables
- Mentor more junior members of the team
- Participate in internal and client meetings
- Review clinical study reports and provide input on interpretation of results.
- Review and input into regulatory documents and interactions.
- Act as the lead statistician on behalf of the client for one or more clinical studies within a clinical program or across multiple clinical programs.
- Author, contribute to, oversee and review abstracts posters, presentations, and manuscripts for publication. Ensure accuracy of all biostatistical aspects of such documents.
- Develop and deploy novel and computationally challenging statistical analyses for ongoing studies in collaboration with project lead statisticians and programmers.
- Develop expertise within the company; equipping others to identify, understand and implement advanced statistical methods through training, mentoring and contributions to knowledge bases & code repositories.
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Statistics/Biostatistics or relevant equivalent industry experience
- At least 7 years of relevant technical experience
- Proficient with SAS, R and potentially other programming languages
A competitive compensation package
A wide range of opportunity to find the perfect fitted role based on experience and future prospects
Opportunity for growth and progression
Complete flexibility with remote working