I am working with a successful clinical research organisation, focused on early phase clinical research across multiple therapeutic areas. They pride themselves in innovative research solutions to develop new drugs quickly and effectively, with one of the most experienced clinical networks in the industry.
We are seeking a principal investigator to join an experienced and fast growing clinical research team. You will be using your medical expertise to assume responsibility of Phase I study participant’s safety as well as the quality of the clinical trials.
If you are looking for the opportunity to support life-saving treatments, where you can combine your medical expertise with clinical studies, please read further.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Review protocol and Investigator Brochure for subject safety, scientific, and operational feasibility of study
- Explain study to subject and answer questions, ensure proper consent, and perform screening physical examination
- Final review of all screening data, ECGs, medical history and lab work prior to authorization of subjects to be enrolled in the study
- Review pre-dose lab work, ECGs, and other study data and determine appropriate action plan based on these results
- Perform physical examinations scheduled per protocol and unscheduled per adverse event during study conduct
- Manage adverse events/clinical evaluation of subjects and determine adverse event relationship and report all serious adverse events and SUSARs to the Sponsor
- Perform end-of-study physical exams and follow-up ongoing adverse events
- Review and sign all case report forms at end of studies
- Assist in the design of study and time/event schedules involving special medical procedures
- Function as a medical/clinical informational resource for the site and train clinical associates
- Assist other departments with development of SOPs, training plans, etc.
- MD/MBBS, with active GMC registration
- 1-2 years of experience in Phase I clinical trials in a CRO
- ALS certification
- Existing eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive basic salary
- Relocation package
- Clear internal promotion pathway
- Spearhead the development of novel therapeutics
Following your application Mollie Laurens-Chalmers, a specialist Executive Pharmaceutical Researcher, will discuss the opportunity with you in detail. She will be more than happy to answer any questions relating to the position and company, plus put a focus on career growth. The conversation can also progress further to discussing other opportunities, which are also available right now or will be imminently becoming available on the Medical Team here at Barrington James.
This position has been highly popular, and it is likely that it will close prematurely. We recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please click ‘apply’ or contact Mollie Laurens-Chalmers for any further information
Medical Recruitment Resourcer
Email: MLChalmers (at) barringtonjames.com
Call +44 1293776644