In this diverse role you will be providing medical advice to clients on the consultancy side of the business, supporting with medical planning delivering clinical governance and clinical operational support for a range of clients.
The client are a leading global healthcare consultancy business who provide support to a range of clients to ensure medical needs can be met in an array of circumstances.
As a Clinical Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Production and maintenance of clinical guidelines within the business
- Holding oversight of the clinical governance accountable document register
- Support with interview and selection of deployed medics
- Support with proposals and tenders for a range of clients
- Conduct client needs analysis and provide liaison and support
- Carry out a range of medical consultancy elements
- Provide clinical governance support to deployed medics
To be successful you will have:
- Technical knowledge and understanding of the medical industry
- Active professional registration (HCPC/NMC/GMC for example)
- Minimum 5 years experience in pre-hospital and emergency care
- Experience with clinical governance
- Work outside of UK in a pre-hospital setting would be highly advantageous
The role is based in Hereford and offers hybrid working.
This is a highly exciting and unique opportunity for an innovative global business who are undergoing a period of growth!