Our partner is a unique provider of services for the Real-World Evidence studies using datasets from all over the world, data processing, biostatistics, and developer of software products for RWD-based studies. The company's portfolio includes more than 200 projects for Pharmaceutical, Biotech’s and CROs.
They are looking for a Regional Network Manager in Austria to join their team.
The Regional Network Manager are responsible for recruiting medical centres regionally in Austria to implement RWE studies and building long-term relationships with partners.
Main activities include but are not limited to:
- Searching for medical institutions and opinion leaders throughout Austria for implementation projects
- Attracting new medical institutions and treatment centres for cooperation and negotiations
- Developing long-term partnerships with medical/scientific institutions and KOLs
- Analysing the possibility of implementing new projects based on real world data provided by medical organizations
- Real World Data quality assessment
- Concluding agreements with medical centres and medical institutions
- Working to further improve the performance of partner medical institutions
- Providing reports on the status of current projects
- University Degree (PhD in Life Sciences would be a plus)
- At least 3 years' working experience as a medical advisor or feasibility manager position
- 2+ years’ experience in RWE Strong knowledge of Regional Sites to help network
- Excellent English, both spoken and written
- Experience of communication with opinion leaders in various medical nosology’s
- Knowledge of clinical trial regulation and understanding of standards for working with patient data Experience in communication with research sites
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Client-oriented approach to work
- Strong presentation and facilitation/negotiation skills supported by excellent communication and problem-solving capabilities
- Able to communicate and build relationships effectively at all levels
What the Client offers:
A challenging job in a highly qualified, enthusiastic, working with a supportive team in an employee-friendly work environment
A competitive salary
Apply here if you have RWE & Feasibility/Medical Liaison experience and are looking to apply your experience in a fresh, exciting role!