Do you have an interest in science?Are you looking for a lab-based role where you will receive first class training in a supportive environment?Do you want to work for an organization that has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers in 2022?If so, then read on!
Labcorp is a leading global life sciences company with a mission to improve health and improve lives.
We are looking for a Laboratory Support Technician
to join our experienced and growing Aquatic Ecotoxicology and Biodegradation (AEB) team at our site in Shardlow, Derbyshire
In this role you will be supporting the AEB department in completing environmental studies on behalf of our clients. The role is varied, hands-on and provides the opportunity to make a real difference working for a world-leader in Environmental research.Duties Include:
- Husbandry and general housekeeping tasks to maintain our in house cultures and work area
- Maintenance, ordering and rotation of stock/stores of consumable glassware and chemicals
- Removal of consumables / waste from the department
- Collection of samples as required
- Accurate data recording
- Maintaining study documentation in compliance with regulatory guidelines working to Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
All training will be provided
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health cover and contributorypension
- Un-paralleled opportunities with multiple pathways for career development and progression within a global organization
- A culture of CARE with access to well-being programs and various employee resource groups
The Environmental teams at Labcorp have been helping companies bring safe products to market for over 40 years. Our varied work supports the crop protection, chemical and pharmaceutical industries so if you are looking for a stable role then apply today!Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .