The Manager /Sr. Manager, Business Analytics will have primary responsibility for serving the Commercial organization with its data reporting and analytics needs. Projects may include, but are not limited to: performance reporting and analysis, dashboard design and maintenance, forecasting. Strategic Insights and Analytics (SI&A's) primary function is to collect, maintain, analyze, and report information from multiple sources to help the commercial organization and executive management to effectively run their businesses and make data-driven strategic decisions.
Key Measures of Success
• Ability to execute a variety of projects for the Commercial Analytics function
• Deliver actionable insights
• Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and represent Strategic Insights and Analytics (SI&A) team on cross-functional teams
- Produce and publish weekly and monthly KPI tracking reports.
- Design and maintain new dashboards and tracking reports.
- Interact with key stakeholders across the Commercial Organization to design and execute analytic projects addressing key business questions.
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent: Minimum Requirements
• BS in Life Sciences, Business, Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics, Data Science, or Engineering
• Minimum 4 years of overall healthcare industry experience (6 years for Sr. Manager)
• Minimum 1 year of experience in commercial analytics (3 years for Sr. Manager)
• Fluency in MS PowerPoint, Excel
• Good understanding of pharmaceutical databases (e.g., IQVIA, DRG, SHA)
• Ability to travel 10-15% with some international travel required Preferred Attributes:
• Advanced degree (MBA, MS) in relevant fields
• Prior experience in advanced analytical tools (e.g. R, Python)
• Prior experience in management consulting or in health insurance industry
• Majority of work experience in life sciences sector
• Proximity to San Francisco Bay area Competencies:
About Us Vifor Pharma Group
- Prioritizes, adapts to and executes on business goals
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and effective collaboration
- Displays presentation skills (verbal and/or written) that inform, inspire, and persuade
- Plans and organizes resources to concurrently manage multiple tasks
- Possesses critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Consistently demonstrates compliant behaviour consistent with respect to regulatory, legal, corporate and cultural values of CSL Vifor
is a global pharmaceuticals company. It aims to become the global leader in iron deficiency and
The company is a partner of choice for pharmaceuticals and innovative patient-focused solutions across iron, dialysis, nephrology and rare conditions. Vifor Pharma Group strives to help patients around the world with severe, chronic and rare diseases lead better, healthier lives. It specializes in strategic global partnering, in-licensing and developing, manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical products for precision patient care. Vifor Pharma Group holds a leading position in all its core business activities and includes the companies: Vifor Pharma, Sanifit Therapeutics, and Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma (a joint company with Fresenius Medical Care).
Vifor Pharma Group is headquartered in Switzerland, and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX Swiss Exchange, VIFN, ISIN: CH0364749348).
For more information, please visit viforpharma.com What you can expect of us
As we work to support patients, we also take care for our employees' professional and personal growth and well-being. We show appreciation and recognition through attractive benefits that will enhance your life, develop you, empower you to grow, and create your own career journey with us.
Join Vifor Pharma Talent Community
- Open, safe and inclusive culture that fosters creativity and unleashes individual potential, whether in laboratories, manufacturing sites, in the field, or offices
- Learning opportunities that enhances your skill set focused on business and personal effectiveness, leadership and management skills, and much more
- Flexible workplace environment, home office opportunities, competitive vacation entitlement
- Attractive ﬁnancial participation schemes, adapted regionally, that provide employees with additional security for every life situation, including: Pension plans,
- articipation schemes, and savings plans
If you find that the role above is not suitable for your experience or career goals, but you want to keep in touch and learn more about Vifor Pharma
and future career opportunities, join our Vifor Pharma Talent Community .