George Higginson is pleased to be offering an incredibly rare Clinical Research Associate opportunity to be exclusively partnered with a small, up-and-coming CRO.
My client is providing comprehensive clinical research service to a growing number of pharmaceutical companies since 1998. Specialising in medical writing and clinical project management, they are experts at ensuring successful progress in their assets through all phases of clinical development.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Applicants will need to have 2 years experience monitoring clinical studies in the UK.
- Ideally with some Phase 1 experience.
- Monitoring will be across all phases and indications with an emphasis on early phase and investigator-led studies.
- Sites may be anywhere in the UK so some overnight stays may be required but the majority of visits are in London so you will need to be within easily commutable distance.
Education And Experience
- Degree in Biological Sciences
- 2-5 years experience working as a CRA independently
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Understand basic medical terminology and science associated with the assigned drugs and therapeutic areas
- Possess the understanding of Good Clinical Practice regulations, ICH guidelines.
How To Apply
AL Solutions is a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations. If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies.
Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909