At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with 10+yrs of experience.
- Monitor trends calls/e-mails on re-occurring issues and problems that arise from the customers and provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates, including proactive communication with other departments/regions/customers in identifying and resolving issues
- Become proficient in understanding and application of regional policies
- Act as an escalation point to Advisors on all MyHR processes and policies, from new starter, right through the employee life cycle to leaver process
- Contribute to the creation of Process Improvement Plans to improve quality and standardize (globally where possible) the service by identifying and recommending opportunities for improvement, including management of global projects and processes.
- Assess and allocate variable work that comes into the Service Centre
- Supervise the delivery of the service of team members, ensuring that service standards are delivered against
- Be proficient in the use of HR Information Systems with responsibility for educating and supporting the team.
- Motivate, train and coach team members to ensure individual development and continual service improvement.
- Provide briefings to the team on updates/issues as appropriate.
- Travel (approximately 5%) domestic and international as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals - both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans - and related benefits such as life assurance - so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.