ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations. With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life. Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
• Leads and coordinates local trial team activities in compliance with relevant SOPs and regulations.
• Leads local project planning activities to meet recruitment targets and to deliver high quality data on time and within study budget. Including but not limited to: development of local trial specific procedures and tools, recruitment planning, contingency and risk management, and budget forecasting.
• Acts as a local expert for assigned protocols. Develops strong therapeutic knowledge to support roles and responsibilities.
• Acts as primary local/country contact for a trial. Establishes and maintains excellent working relationships with stakeholders in country.
Required experience and qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) with 2-4 years of relevant healthcare experience in the pharma or clinical research industry.
• A strong project management or oversight background
• Scientific background
• Proficiency with medical terminology and business English
• Working knowledge of Local Regulations
• A demonstrated working knowledge of ICH/GCP Guidelines
• Excellent record-keeping skills and attention to detail
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture - one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know