Inside Sales Advisor - Wound Care. Exciting new opportunity working in Glasgow for a market leading healthcare company
Role: Inside Sales Advisor - Wound Care
Location: Glasgow based office
Salary: Negotiable competitive salary depending on experience, bonus, additional package benefits
Role Type: Sales Advisor, Customer Service, Sales Support, Customer Support
This role is suitable for someone with experience or a graduate looking for their first role in the healthcare industry
This is an exciting new opportunity to work for a market leading healthcare company, delivering customer care and lead generation expertise together to support the delivery of the wound care division’s revenue growth. You will be required to qualify customer leads generated via digital and Territory campaigns. Your main objective is to book customer appointments with one of our field-based sales managers. In addition, you will provide superior level Customer Service, trouble shooting and coaching to Customers in both an inbound & outbound calling capacity. Your performance in this role will contribute to top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
In this role you will:
- Qualify potential sales opportunities both over the telephone and via email.
- Work collaboratively with Field Sales teams, Marketing teams and the Nurse Team.
- Be responsible for nurturing and developing all leads presented to you to ensure the business opportunity is optimised.
- Craft comprehensive and concise written communications to Customers, Field Sales Teams and, on occasion, to patients.
- Use exceptional telephone skills to gain information and understanding from customers to be able to offer suitable and appropriate products and service solutions.
- Cultivate and develop initial customer relationships.
- Qualify patient campaign leads and triage appropriately where necessary.
- Complete monthly outbound call activity goals and agreed upon sales targets / KPI’s and outcomes within schedule.
- Sales administration.
- Actively use CRM for recording activity & maintain lead database.
The client is the world's leading supplier of intimate healthcare products and services operating across Ostomy Care, Continence Care, Urology Care and Wound and Skin Care markets. Wound Care in this company is entering an exciting phase of its development in the UK. With an expanding portfolio of products, the division is delivering exceptional results and the ambition of the Wound Care team is to be the fastest growing Wound Care company globally.
- A science based degree is preferred but not essential
- Experience working in sales/telesales role or sales support role or Account Management would be an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, along with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and business relevant customer groups
- Attention to detail
If you are suitable for this position, please send a copy of your CV. Alternatively call the recruitment team at Chemistree Solutions Ltd. Chemistree is a pharmaceutical and healthcare recruitment specialist.