Catalent’s Somerset, NJ location is Catalent’s HQ and is home to oral solid dose manufacturing operations as part of the Oral and Specialty Delivery (OSD) business unit. On site we have our state-of-the-art laboratory, clinical, and commercial manufacturing plant for oral dose forms in addition to being the Catalent Center of Excellence for handling Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
Catalent is a global, high-growth, public company, and a leading partner for the pharmaceutical industry in the development and manufacturing of new treatments for patients worldwide. Your talents, ideas, and passion are essential to our mission: to help people live better, healthier lives. Catalent is committed to a Patient First culture through excellence in quality and compliance, and to the safety of every patient, consumer and Catalent employee.Schedule: Monday - FridayLocation: Somerset, NJ (hybrid)Service Delivery Manager- ERP
This role is for a Service Delivery Manager is to manage the Application Maintenance and Support for Global ERP( Oracle’s JD Edwards, SAP S4/Hana) Platform, ensure smooth Business operations by ensuring effective tickets resolution, effectively managing, developing, and training the Support team, ensuring that all processes used by the Support are thoroughly documented, consistently audited, and regularly improved, and conducting and sharing results from service and operation performance reviews to Leadership.The Role:
- Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently
- Troubleshooting technical issues, ensuring that service agreement is met, and assisting with contract renewal
- Fixing any reliability issues by ensuring the fixes are completed and do not repeat again
- Ensuring correct resources are brought into technical issues as appropriate to expedite resolution
- Ensure critical tickets have a quick solution and preventive actions are worked upon
- Work with vendors, business partners, and other support teams to prioritize, escalate as necessary, and resolve identified technical issues and problems. Leading the resolution of incidents and/or restoration of services by Third-Party Vendors
- Escalation Management- Work with escalated situations from phone calls to ticket follow-up to resolution to preventive actions
Why you should join Catalent:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of relevant experience required
- Master’s degree with 1-3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Relevant experience may include:
- Background or exposure to the life sciences or other regulated industry
- Background or exposure to JD Edwards /SAP S4/Hana ERP system implementation and/or operation
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career!
- Defined career path and annual performance review and feedback process
- Diverse, inclusive culture
- 19 days of PTO + 8 paid holidays
- Several Employee Resource Groups focusing on D&I
- Dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Positive working environment focusing on continually improving processes to remain innovative
- Potential for career growth on an expanding team within an organization dedicated to preserving and bettering lives
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Community engagement and green initiatives
- Generous 401K matchand Paid Time Off accrual
- Medical, dental and vision benefits effective day one of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement- Let us help you finish your degree or earn a new one!
- GymPass program to promote overall physical wellness
- Perkspot - offers exclusive or private discounts from approximately 900+ merchants in a wide array of categories
Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent is committed to the health and safety of its employees, visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and on-boarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit Catalent Careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Important Security Notice to U.S. Job Seekers:
Catalent NEVER asks candidates to provide any type of payment, bank details, photocopies of identification, social security number or other highly sensitive personal information during the offer process, and we NEVER do so via email or social media. If you receive any such request, DO NOT respond- it is a fraudulent request. Please forward such requests to email@example.com for us to investigate with local authorities.