Catalent Pharma Solutions is the leading provider of pharmaceutical development services, drug delivery technologies, manufacturing, packaging, and product commercialization servicesto the global pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. We employover 14,000people inmore than 35 facilitiesworldwide with reportedannual revenues of approximately $3 billion. At Catalent, we take pride in providing a shared commitment to place our patients first, build employee capability, and foster a culture of inclusion, where talent and potential are unleashed, and where employees are committed and engaged to achieve results.The Role:
The Candidate:Education and Experience:
- Overall governance of the global model pillars in:
- Supply Chain Planning & Execution
- Production Shopfloor Operations & Execution
- Inventory Management & Warehousing
- Despatch & Shipping
- Drive alignment and adherence to global standardized Supply Chain ERP processes across the Catalent Business Units and deliver on ERP implementations within the Supply Chain Global Pillar models.
- Coordinate and collaborate with site SCM and Commercial BU CI leaders on improvements to the Supply Chain ERP processes. Provides operational guidance to stakeholder groups (SCM, OPS, Colleagues etc.) on the utilization and optimization of ERP (JDE 9.1 and complementary systems) processes. Establish engagement and acceptance at the sites for the Business and Network processes and foster an environment of feedback and dialogue.
- Foster and drive best practice sharing across Commercial BU ERP process teams and in close collaboration with the Global Supply Chain organization.
- Be responsible for the ERP delivery of Supply Chain Applications such as Orchestrate and Supply Chain Related JDE integration projects.
- Deliver on continuous process improvements related to Global ERP Model Processes and ensuring the adherence to standard and governance.
- People Management responsibilities:
- Reporting into this role are Supply Chain related Global Pillar functional Leads
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree of Business or Science
Knowledge / Skills Requirements:
- Pharmaceutical or Life Science experience mandatory
- Detailed ERP Supply Chain knowledge mandatory - minimum of 3 years system detailed experience (JDE, SAP, TOTVS)
- Ten years of relevant industry Supply Chain experience is required
- Management and team leadership experience required
- Have an advanced knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and current Good Manufacturing Processes (cGMPs)
- Leadership responsibility managing cross-functional teams and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to plan and independently implement multiple projects
- Possess the ability to work under tight and emergent deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to present information
- Blend knowledge and analysis with logic, active listening, and a continuing interest in simplification. Act ethically
- Demonstrate a bias toward action. Get things done. Be willing to take a position and assert influence to drive improvement. Foster teamwork to get results
Why you should join Catalent:
- To foster the Catalent Culture and engagement, flexible working is required, home and office. An expectation to be located near a Catalent site with the ability to work on site is preferred when required.
- Travel (Domestic and International) will typically be about 25% with the ability to travel more during certain circumstances (e.g. site go-live, collaboration workshops, major process changes etc.)
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career!
- Defined career path and annual performance review and feedback process
- Diverse, inclusive culture
- 19 days of PTO + 8 paid holidays
- Several Employee Resource Groups focusing on D&I
- Dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Positive working environment focusing on continually improving processes to remain innovative
- Potential for career growth on an expanding team within an organization dedicated to preserving and bettering lives
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Community engagement and green initiatives
- Generous 401K matchand Paid Time Off accrual
- Medical, dental and vision benefits effective day one of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement- Let us help you finish your degree or earn a new one!
- GymPass program to promote overall physical wellness
- Perkspot - offers exclusive or private discounts from approximately 900+ merchants in a wide array of categories
Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent is committed to the health and safety of its employees, visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and on-boarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit Catalent Careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Important Security Notice to U.S. Job Seekers:
Catalent NEVER asks candidates to provide any type of payment, bank details, photocopies of identification, social security number or other highly sensitive personal information during the offer process, and we NEVER do so via email or social media. If you receive any such request, DO NOT respond- it is a fraudulent request. Please forward such requests to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to investigate with local authorities.