ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations. With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life. Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
ICON plc are looking to appoint a Clinical Trial Associate to work fully embedded within the local clinical team, the Clinical Trial Associate plays a key role in the success of global clinical trials at a local level. The tasks undertaken by a CTA are varied and can include:
- Providing ongoing administrative support to other members of the clinical study team, supporting other clinical colleagues in tracking study progress
- Collaborating with site staff to ensure clinical trials are being run according to the protocol
- Document management, tracking, electronic filing and review
- Ensuring studies are run according to ICH GCP and other applicable regulations at site
- Organising meetings
- Managing the delivery of non-drug related study supplies
- Supporting the study start up process locally
As a Clinical Trial Associate, you will have the opportunity to experience the full lifecycle of a project and genuinely contribute to drug development and improving patients’ lives.
Here at ICON, we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- A relevant educational or professional background, either in life-sciences or as a licensed healthcare professional
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- A quality-focused mindset
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture - one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.