Head of Strategic Initiatives - Dermatology - UK & ROI
Our client is a highly regarded international healthcare company with a strong foothold in the UK Medical dermatology marketplace and has ambitious growth plans for the next few years. They are committed to enhancing the quality of people's lives through their innovative, science-based portfolio of sophisticated brands and services, trusted and recommended by healthcare professionals. They are solely dedicated to skin and advancing the future of dermatology.
Reporting to the General Manager, UK & Ireland, the Strategic Project Manager will be an integral part of the leadership team and will be responsible for enabling the GM and wider leadership team to deliver their key projects and priorities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Running and owning several projects independently, you'll use your sound business judgement and analytical skills to be an extension of the GM and support key projects in the business.
- Co-ordination of strategic projects, driving projects forward, identifying bottlenecks or issues, providing the GM with information on the opposing views or challenges, and proposing resolutions that enable the project to proceed.
- Preparation for and facilitation of SLTs and key leadership meetings
- Annual business cycle preparation, assisting in the creation of the framework for long-term strategic planning and support the strategic planning and annual budget planning process by assisting the
- SLT to determine and prioritise business objectives and define KPIs.
- Proactive identification of business issues and opportunities
- Organisational development, leading the execution and delivery of employee engagement commitments in partnership with the HR team and SLT.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in operations/strategy/project management
- Commercial experience in pharmaceutical, medical devices or FMCG industries
- Demonstrated experience of delivering critical projects within a large-scale, complex global business
- Experience dealing with confidential and business critical issues and the ability to identify in advance key issues or potential roadblocks and to flag these to senior leadership
- An analytical mindset, with the ability to break down monolithic problems into clearly distinct and digestible issues and then identify options to resolve them
- An aptitude for stakeholder partnership, with the ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
The successful candidate will receive a very attractive financial package designed to attract top performers.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 32790