Join IQVIA™ as Associate CRA or CRA1 (m/w/d) in the full-service Clinical Site Management team – this is the unique opportunity of a direct entry!
In our Clinical Site Management department, you will focus on a comprehensive clinical trial management in a variety of therapeutic areas and learn about the diverse scientific approach of the client pharma companies. After a tailored training on the job, manager and mentor will be supporting you throughout your role, to conduct monitoring on complex clinical trials and assure their adherence to good clinical practices, standard operating procedures, and study protocols.
How the direct entry works:
- A permanent contract
- Tailored trainings phase of in-depth training on the Clinical Research Associate job; duration and content depending on previous experience and knowledge
- Trainings on clinical research legal regulations, work methodology, therapeutic area knowledge and the administration of clinical research supply
- Gaining a brought work experience at clinical research sites (hospitals and doctor’s offices) by accompanying experienced Clinical Research Associates
- Following further months of mentoring and co-monitoring during business travel
- trainings in home office with high-class remote trainings and guidance
Responsibilities of a Clinical Research Associate include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
Applicants should have:
- A university degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- Preferably a training in clinical research or work experience as a Trials Assistant, Trial Coordinator, Study Nurse, etc.
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in German on at least C1 level, including good command of English is mandatory
- Flexibility to regular business travel and a driving license class B
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
What you can expect:
- Latest high-end IT programs and equipment, e.g. Clinical Research Applications and iPad
- Resources that promote your career growth
- Leaders that support flexible work schedules
- Programs to help you build your therapeutic knowledge
- Dynamic work environments that expose you to new experiences
- Home-office throughout Germany, company car, accident insurance and more
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, apply now and join our team!
Please apply with your English CV and motivation letter as well as your certificates and recommendation letters.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com