Financial Analyst - Strategic Alliances
FTC (up to 6 months)
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Our International pharmaceutical client is looking for an experienced Financial Analyst, to provide financial support to Business Partners. You will also be responsible for providing a quality financial support service to the BU head and strategic alliance mangers and commercial teams, driving effective and efficient decision making.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Consolidating and reconciling the monthly volume reports
* Producing KPI reporting packs for Business Units
* Creating and reconciling the business review templates
* Loading, reconciling, and consolidating the performance data
* Headcount templates and regular consolidation of the headcount data
* Support the Business partner in the governance of all areas of finance relating to the Strategic Alliance
Skills & Experience required:
* ACCA CIMA finalist or newly qualified Accountant
* Management accounting experience with exposure to Budgeting and Forecasting
* Strong Excel skills
* The ability to work with large data sets
* Pharmaceutical experience an advantage
* Self starter
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply.
For further details, please contact us on 01707 247259
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.