Job Title: Operational Excellence Project Manager
Location: Breda, NL
Contract: 12 months
Hours: 40 hours p/w
Salary: on request
Please note: this role does not offer any VISA sponsorship, to be eligible for the role you must be an EU Citizen
If you feel like you're part of something bigger, it's because you are. I-pharm consulting is working with one of the world's leading biotechnology companies whose shared mission-to serve patients-drives all that they do. They are global collaborators who achieve together-researching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. It's time for a career you can be proud of. Join them as a Operational Excellence Project Manager at their site in Breda.
We are looking for an Operational Excellence Project Manager overseeing and executing various projects and/or programs within the OE strategy of the Global Distribution, including the company's current LEAN transformation. The position will report into the Senior Manager Supply Chain Global Distribution.
* Accountable for key project deliverables per timelines
* Manage and execute on established projects/programs within OE strategy
* Facilitate root cause analysis and problem-solving sessions (fishbone / 5-why)
* Defines, plans and prioritizes tasks and follow up on results in complex situations
* Support and guide yellow/green belt project implementations
* Use a variety of data sources to blend and join data for efficient delivery.
* Leveraging advanced visualization techniques including Tableau, Smartsheet or equivalent
* Act as part of Global Distribution Operational Excellence team and LEAN transformation project team
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent related to Engineering, Supply Chain / Logistics or Business Administration
* 3-4 years of relevant experience
* Understanding of Operational Excellence and LEAN principles
* Experience in working in an international environment, ability to liaise/communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a data-driven mindset
* Fluency in English, in both oral and written communication
* Proven track record in LEAN management (Green Belt certified)
* Good understanding of GDP and pharmaceutical regulations
* Solid understanding of warehouse operations and supply chain concepts
* High learning agility, self-directed and results-oriented
* Analytical and strong conceptual thinking
* Hands-on and pragmatic
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, for multiple levels in organization, including presentations
* Demonstrated capability to influence others to deliver results
If you're interested in finding out more about this role or others, please contact Manpreet Bhullar at email@example.com or call +44020 7551 0802.