Overview Base location: SwitzerlandRegions covered: Switzerland
The National Sales Manager (NSM) is fully accountable for the sales in the country and will work closely with the client as a key member of its local leadership team to drive compliant sales success in the field in a "new normal" COVID environment, launching a 1st in class product with a new Mode of Action (MoA). The NSM will be actively involved on a day-to-day basis with coaching, training and developing of the Product Specialists individually and collectively to successfully manage their territories.Responsibilities
- Partner with the internal centres of excellence, across broader Deployment Solutions, including but not limited to Recruitment, HR, Onboarding, Training, Fleet, and Finance to ensure the team are recruited, onboarded, and has all the relevant equipment, territory mapping and training to be successful in their roles. Lead a team of Product Specialists across the assigned region, promoting the product to targeted healthcare professionals (HCPs) and identified accounts to achieve/exceed agreed business sales targets, using the right message, through the right channel.
- Work with the team to ensure they acquire HCP Consent and are competent in all detailing modalities and channels.
- Accountable for overseeing regional expense budgets; ensuring appropriate return on investment in-line with client plans.
- Ensure the sales team deploy ethical and compliant practices across the country and in line with national laws and requirements.
- Awareness of the KOLs and influences across the country who can advocate for the client's product and ensure they are engaged at the right level with the right messaging.
- Direct the team in acquiring the appropriate HCP consent and set calls to support the uptake and retention of the product and the client's future portfolio within the assigned region.
- Support and coach the team to be tech-savvy when it comes to using all systems and databases for HCP engagement, remote calling, and data input for call reporting.
- Input to the broader regional and national reports in line with the client contract and reporting cadence.
- Fulfils legal certification requirements for medical sales in country
- Bachelor's Degree - Life Sciences preferred
- Languages required are DE & FR (Switzerland) and good proficiency in English
- Valid driver's license required
- Product launch experience
- Experience preferably in primary care, neurology, psychiatry, or CNS related products
- Experience of working in the country assigned is highly desirable
- Ability to use Sales Force, Veeva and other reporting systems
- Budgetary and Financial competence
- A real team player, encouraging the sharing of best practices within the regional team and working closely with other NSMs to ensure market insights and winning sales strategies are shared
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in-person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.About Syneos Health
Syneos Health ® (Nasdaq:SYNH) is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, strategically blending clinical development, medical affairs and commercial capabilities to address modern market realities.
To learn more about how we are Shortening the distance from lab to life ® , visit syneoshealth.com or subscribe to our podcast .Syneos Health Communications
is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health®, our agencies - consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications - are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could. WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE
| How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)