To facilitate the acquisition of talent to fill open positions. Prepares and executes recruiting strategies and counsels managers on all aspects of the hiring process. Identifies and engages new sources of possible candidates for hire. Contributes to workforce planning efforts by partnering with line of business to determine staffing needs and forecasts. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently receives minimal guidance. Frequently inter-organizational and outside customer contacts. Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects. Specific job duties:
- Independently develop recruiting strategies and the recruiting process for a business group. Counsels line managers in final selections, compensation and the recruitment process.
- Present strengths and weaknesses of leading candidates, overcome objections in the hiring process, sell the opportunity and work with HR Generalist and assist management in determining the appropriate compensation.
- Negotiate the final agreement with candidate and ensure that pre-employment background and drug screens have been have been successfully completed.
- Focus on efforts that add value and always do what is best for the clients.
- Build successful candidate profiles and pipelines, clarify required job skills and competencies and use the best sourcing strategies and techniques for each job category.
- Will work with others to integrate efforts across functions and organizations to achieve results.
- Attract and find the right candidates for each job use each sourcing technique effectively and establish rapport with potential candidates.
- Use appropriate assessments techniques and make decisions about a candidate’s fit to the company.
- Has an advanced level of knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations related to employment (for example, Title VII, ADA, ADEA, EEOC Uniform Guidelines) and follows those guidelines appropriately.
- Build and maintain effective collaborative relationships with the management team of assigned client groups.
- Proactively identify staffing issues and trends before they affect productivity and turnover. Develop subject matter expertise in assigned business groups.
- Will prioritize work and share broad knowledge of recruiting with groups.
- Has a basic understanding of staffing alternatives and consults with clients on the use of contingent workers.
- Selects and manages contract recruiters as needs dictate.
- May mentor other talent acquisition associates.
- Develop and maintain a talent pipeline by building community and external relationships.
- Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
- Reviews the hiring manager’s interview performance with each candidate and take appropriate action when warranted. Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required. Uses effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness.
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visitingwww.ubc.com