Syneos Health is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, seamlessly connecting our capabilities to add high-value insights to speed therapies to patients and provide practical value to help our customers achieve their objectives.
Every day we perform better because of how we work together, as one team, each the best at what we do. We bring a wide range of talented experts together across a wide range of business-critical services that support our business. Every role within Corporate is vital to furthering our vision of Shortening the Distance from Lab to Life®.
Discover what our 29,000 employees, across 110 countries already know: WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE Why Syneos Health
- We are passionate about developing our people, through career development and progression; supportive and engaged line management; technical and therapeutic area training; peer recognition and total rewards program.
- We are committed to our Total Self culture - where you can authentically be yourself. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we are dedicated to taking care of our people.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives - we're able to create a place where everyone feels like they belon
- Handles project correspondence
- Composes complex or confidential correspondence
- Creates project specific forms
- Tracks study documentation and clinical supplies
- Tracks site level information
- Creates and maintains central files
- Creates site files and prepares site initiation packets
- Organizes travel arrangements and meetings
- Assists with preparation of meeting minutes
- Organizes presentations, material development and scheduling of project specific training
- Participates in project specific training and project team meetings, as required
- Assists with tracking of site visits and the visit reports
- Assists with adverse event report processing
- Handles receipt and disposition of CRFs from sites
- Assists internal & external customers with general information
- Assists with in-house Investigator/site feasibility activities
- Initiates required administrative systems
- Gathers information, searches files & records, and makes personal contacts to obtain specific information in order to prepare detailed reports for project and company needs
- Other duties and assignments as requested for the overall performance of the OU and company
- On-site Activities :
- Reviews site file for completeness/accuracy
- Performs initial review of CRFs for completeness and consistency with source data, including laboratory reports (e.g. all headers complete/consistent, all boxes complete)
- Handles collection & logging of CRF pages
- Conducts Investigational Medicinal Product accountability, prepares material for return/destruction
- Assists with composing visit reports and visit follow-up activities
Education: RN, BS/BA, or equivalent.
Previous practical experience with clinical pharmaceutical research studies in a hospital setting, pharmaceutical company, or CRO preferred. Knowledge of medical and pharmaceutical terminology is desired. Ability to work on a team and independently when required. Candidate/incumbent must be proficient in the use of computer and software systems and have an understanding of basic data processing functions. Excellent decision making, customer service, and interpersonal skills are required. Good command of written and spoken English language. GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES:
CRA IEqual Opportunities Plan. Its objective is to achieve the principle of equality of opportunity in Syneos Health's employment practices ensuring that our workforce is truly representative of each gender and that every employee is respected and is able to work under equal conditions.