- Develop and maintain project management documents and tracking tools essential to all aspects of Biometrics studies and Data Management activities.
INSPIRE competencies awareness
- Manage project team and client meetings through sending agendas and preparing meeting materials as well as taking and distributing meeting minutes.
- Work with the CDSL, CSL, LST Team Leads and Biometrics Project Manager to ensure that projects are completed in accordance with contract and client expectations.
- Generate and examine internal project review materials for Leads including Monthly Executive Overview, Monthly Project Financial reports, and Metrics
- Support the access request process for systems (e.g. eTMF, Medidata RAVE, Datalabs), and manage study specific tracking documentation for quarterly QC of systems access.
- Assist in Resource Management to ensure Planning and Forecasting for studies match to internal resourcing systems along with ad-hoc requests of populating and updating Resourcing Plan.
- Support the Lead Stats and Programmer with updates to Study Metrics, PM Timelines, RDS, Project Review meetings etc.
- Are compliant in Training, UTE and Time entry.
- Demonstrates the right behaviors (communication, collaboration, pro-activity, inclusiveness)
- Right Attitude (flexibility, positivity, supporting change, self-awareness, resilience)
- Motivation & Engagement (enthusiasm, passion, innovation)
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture - one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.
Are you a current ICON Employee? Please click here to apply: link