Talent Acquisition Administration/Co-Ordinator
6 month contract
Attractive daily rate
Working from home
A new world-leading consumer health company. Shaped by all who join us. Together, we're improving everyday health for billions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It's an opportunity to be part of something special.
About the role
This role supports members of the Talent Acquisition Leadership Team, within HR. The Talent Acquisition team helps hire approximately 4,000 hires a year across more than 60 countries. This role is critical in enabling the function to run smoothly by supporting key activities and liaising with key stakeholders.
* Working with the Talent Acquisition Leadership Team to gather requirements relating to the raising of Purchase Orders for external partners
* Candidate interview scheduling for VP+ roles; liaising with Executive Assistants across the business and with candidates to arrange Teams or face to face interviews (including multiple time zones)
* Triage escalations for management by Recruiters or the HR operations ('People Services') teams
* Support with adhoc requests from the TA Leadership Team as capacity allows
* Support Regional Talent Acquisition Business Partners with co-ordination work in relation to the hiring at VP level and above (for example, organising meetings with third party agencies, briefings, etc)
Qualifications and skills
* Experience managing interview scheduling across multiple time zones for VP and above level candidates
* Experience working in a large multinational organisation; ability to navigate ambiguity
* Experience in an HR or Talent Acquisition Administration/Co-Ordination role
If you are interested and feel you have the right skills or wish for a confidential discussion then please apply to this role.
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology and manufacturing clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom