Job title: Clinical Associate / Senior Clinical Research Associate - FSP
Location: South of Germany / remote
Salary: ca €55-73k plus car allowance and benefits
Typical number of site visits: 6-8 per month
Travel: Germany (mainly in the South of Germany)
Our client, a leading provider of clinical development worldwide, with an established presence in Germany is looking for experienced CRA’s ( minimum of 12 months independent monitoring experience ) and Senior Clinical Research Associates / Snr CRA’s to join their team, working sponsor dedicated for one key pharmaceutical client.
As a Clinical Research Associate this could be particularly of interest if you are based in the Munich area and are keen to work sponsor dedicated for a larger CRO with exciting long-term opportunities for career development
Typical responsibilities (depending on level and experience)
- Perform on -site visits, covering site initiation, monitoring and closeout visits
- Monitor activities at study sites to assure adherence to GCP, ICH, SOPs and study protocols
- Completion of monitoring reports and follow up letters
- Supporting and suggesting improvements for sites patient recruitment and retention programmes
- Train and mentor junior staff as and when required.
Typical Experience / Education required
- Life science degree or equivalent 12 months independent monitoring experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and general computer literacy
- Fluency in English and German
As well as offering a competitive salary, our client has created an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of their employees.
If this opportunity does not sound quite right, at RBW Consulting we recruit for a wide range of opportunities within clinical research throughout the DACH region on a permanent and contract basis. Whether considering a career move now or in the future please do get in touch for a confidential chat +44 (0)1293 364114
RBW is a Life sciences talent and strategic consultancy. We operate with purpose and deliver our services through what we call Human Intelligence. We help life sciences businesses change the world, giving them the people, insight, and networks to innovate and scale.