Product Manager - 319046 GH
My client is a growing Medical Device company who are searching for a Product Manager. You will be working in a multicultural friendly environment where you will know everyone and receive a lot of support. They work with a flat structure, so you will not have to wait long for feedback and you will see the impact of your work quickly.
This is a hands on role where you will work in a flexible hybrid system, giving you a lot of opportunity to put your experience into practice while working from home as well as on site.
- Growing company
- develop yourself
- Great for your profile
- Travel domestic and abroad
- Build a network
- Great for your profile
- You will support the department with the product knowledge and technical expertise
- You will engage in product management throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, managing product feedback of customers;
- You will manage product complaints and inquiries;
- You will focus engagement with KOL in the areas of phlebology and lymphology;
- You will be regularly presenting the company at conferences, trade shows, product launches, etc.;
- You will plan and carry out the product training for the Sales department, partner channel
and for our new employees;
- You are going to be developing specific product marketing strategies per product/market
- You will be shareing responsibility for revising and updating the product portfolio and
- You are going to be responsible for up-to-date internal (product related) documentation: products
sheets, technical files, ISO-procedures;
- You will also be responsible for arranging the testing of products, ensure and confirm that
products are properly labeled;
- You will be responsible for improvement of product technical features while using the
knowledge of market and competitor's analysis.
- You speak and write with good proficiency in English and German is required (a good spoken and written proficiency in Dutch is an advantage)
- You have a Bachelors' degree in Healthcare or equivalent;
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in Product Management (preferably within the Medical Device industry)
- You have knowledge regarding Medical Device regulations and underlying procedures and documentations;
- If you have a background in orthopaedic/ physiotherapeutic field would be an asset;
- You need to have the ability to travel internationally;
- You know how to be a team player;
- You have a strong analytical and persuasive skills and know how to inspire people;
- You know how to create innovative solutions and work independently in a results-driven culture.
If this job appeals to you please apply here or on the NonStop Consulting website or send it to me, Gilson Heitinga, on my Linkedin. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.