Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs - in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit. What a Senior Finance Analyst does at Worldwide
A finance professional with commercial acumen, analytical thinking, and the ability to challenge the business to drive costs savings, efficiency gains and promote accelerated growth. Attention to detail and self-drive to improve process and add value. The key is bringing finance to life to help supported teams deliver in-line with business objectives and will include challenge & influencing as much as supporting.What you will do
What you will bring to the role
- Timely preparation of weekly/monthly/adhoc financial and management reports, including trend analysis and budget versus forecast.
- Develop reporting processes to improve accuracy and analysis and drive cost savings.
- Manage month-end journals, queries, and balance sheet reconciliations for key direct cost lines.
- Assist with the monthly forecasting process.
- Work alongside other members of the FP&A team to drive improvements in systems, processes, reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Build strong relationships with Financial Accounting, and work together to ensure accurate and efficient reporting and resolution of queries.
- Work alongside operational teams to understand the business and the detail to drive improvements in reporting.
- Work on projects as assigned to enhance delivery of FP&A initiatives within the organisation.
- Assist in the annual budgeting process through data collection and trend analysis, adhering to corporate goals and objectives.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, able to work towards the goals of FP&A, Finance and the wider business.
- Clear understanding of, and competency in, Finance best business practices, financial accounting and accounting systems.
- Process improvement experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly and concisely present information.
- Ability to operate and influence at all levels within the organisation.
- Commercial Ability to influence others in a clear and transparent manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent.
- Part Qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA). QBE will be considered.
- At least 4 years of relevant public accounting or Finance/Accounting experience.
- Advanced knowledge of financial software applications, proficiency in MS Office applications, advanced Excel.
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it - because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!