If you find science, speed, and success exhilarating, you have come to the right place.
Novavax, Inc (Nasdaq:NVAX) is a biotechnology company that creates transformational vaccines that address some of the world’s most pressing infectious diseases. We have more than a decade of experience contending with some of the world’s most devastating diseases, including COVID-19, seasonal influenza, RSV, Ebola, MERS, and SARS. Hard-won lessons and significant advances illustrate that our proven technology has tremendous potential to make a substantial contribution to public health worldwide.
Our scientists are committed to developing vaccine candidates for some of the world’s toughest viral threats by utilizing the power of our innovative recombinant nanoparticle vaccine platform. Our vaccine technology combines the power and speed of genetic engineering with the immunogenicity enhancing properties of our Matrix-M™ adjuvant to efficiently produce highly immunogenic particles targeting some of the most pressing viral infectious diseases. Summary of the Position :
We are seeking an Associate Director Tender Management Europe. This position will support the European region with coordination, guidance and oversight of the European Tender Management. You will act as the link between the Global & European Market Access Team, the European Management Team and the local Tender Managers. This position reports to the European Head of Customer Engagement and Market Access with a close collaboration with the Global and European Market Access Team. You will add value by :
You will add value with :
- Collect, develop and own the overview and tracking of the tender situation in Europe
- Drive and develop the European Tender Strategy in close collaboration with the Global & European Market Access Team and the European Management Team
- Provide the local Tender Managers with guidance based on the Global and European strategy
- In close collaboration with the local Tender Managers support and ensure that all needed data is available to progress with local lenders
- Support preparations of Tender applications and follow up
- Continuous follow up on Country Tender processes
- Act as the link between the Global & European Market Access Team, European Management Team and the local tender managers
- Continuously keep the supply chain team updated on the tender situation and progress in Europe and follow up on product supply to fulfil local contracts
- Administratively responsible for a centralized tendering system and CRM Inclusion
- Possibility to engage in other ad hoc sales operation and Market Access projects.
- Minimum of 5 yrs. successful experience from Tender business or Market Access positions within a pharmaceutical company
- Minimum of 3 yrs. experience in a global or regional role supporting Market Access and Tender Business
- B.A./B.S. required, MBA a plus.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and goals - in a complex and dynamic company
- Excellent skills in data management and project management
- Experienced in start-up environment a plus
- Fluent In English is a must, second European language a plus
- Strong collaborative, highly customer focused, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Thrives in changing and ambiguous environments requiring flexibility, agility, and creativity.
Every day our employees impact the future of health by preventing disease. To recognize their contributions, we offer them performance-based pay; a flexible, welcoming work environment; comprehensive and competitive benefits.
Novavax is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Novavax is traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol NVAX and is dedicated to developing novel vaccines to address infectious disease.
Novavax is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment and advancement opportunities are available to all individuals regardless of their race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, protective hairstyle, or any other protected characteristic.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)