This position supports the enhancement of the EHS Training program, including both the roll out of EHS Instructor Led Training to new and existing employees, and engagement with new hires to embed our safety culture onsite.
o Engagement will new hires throughout their onboarding experience to enhance the safety culture and ensure EHS training is being understood and being practically implemented throughout the site.
o Deliver in person onsite EHS Instructor Led training where required. This includes, but is not limited to, the delivery of training courses such as EHS Induction, Chemical Safety, RPE Training, Machine Safety, Emergency Response, Incident Investigation, Fire Safety, Noise Awareness, Work Permitting, Manual Handling, DSE etc...
o Coordination of delivery of specialist EHS Training by vendors or other functions such as Manual Handling, DSE, Confined Space Entry, MEWP, Operation of Powered Industrial Vehicles, LOTO, Haz Mat Transportation, Hot Work, etc.
o Creation and updating of EHS training material as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Degree or equivalent in Occupational Safety/Health, Environmental Health or relevant Engineering qualification.
* Minimum 3 years in related industry in an equivalent role.
* Safety/Environmental/Compliance experience
* Trained Trainer qualification
* Experience with controlled document management systems and learning management systems.
* Good presentation and communication skills