Upsilon Global are proud to present a CRA II role with one of our longest standing CRO partners. We've been working with this CRO across Europe and the US, helping with their continual growth over the past 4 years.
They have 29 years experience operating in the industry, specialising in Oncology, Rare Disease, GI, and CNS. They prioritise quality throughout all of their trials and encourage career development within their CRO.
If you are a CRA, looking for an exciting, forward-thinking CRO to collaborate with on a long term basis, then this is an exciting opportunity for you.
As a Clinical Research Associate you will enjoy a variety of monitoring tasks and work on clinical studies in different therapeutic indications, maintaining the highest quality standards in the industry.
- Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits
- Be involved in study start-up
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
- Communicate with internal project teams regarding study progress
- Participate in feasibility research
- Support regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Independent on-site monitoring experience in France
- Experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III
- Experience in Oncology, Onco-Hematology, IBD or Infectious Diseases
- Full working proficiency in English and Spanish
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment
- Communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel