Senior Finance Analyst
Our Contract Sales and Medical Solutions (CSMS) team is actively growing at the moment! This dynamic division is looking for a driven individual motivated to grow a career in finance.
The CSMS team works directly with our pharmaceutical customers to identify, design and connect the right resources to the right stakeholders, thus bettering patient outcomes.
Apply now if you are completed the 1st year of the CISM qualification and want to develop a career in a supportive and ever-growing environment.
Process transactions related to the accounting systems and controls. Provide cost center management with monthly cost analysis. Assist in the preparation of cost center forecasts and budgets.
• Coordinate tasks related to the administration of the financial accounting system.
• Perform analysis of monthly expenses.
• Assist during meetings with cost center managers to discuss forecast and preliminary budgets. Highlight major concerns relating to forecasts or budget to immediate supervisor to seek guidance on how to proceed.
• Maintain general ledger; prepare monthly journal entries for review by others and compile all source documentation related to the financial reporting.
• Maintain detailed understanding of internal customer requirements and develop processes that will meet or exceed these requirements.
• Be familiar with, and ensure compliance with, internal financial accounting procedures and policies.
• Ensure all financial and accounting records are thoroughly maintained and complete in preparation for independent audits.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 3 years’ experience in accounting
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Knowledge of General Ledger accounting.
• Knowledge of finance modules of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems such as SAP, PeopleSoft.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Technical accounting skills.
• Good analytical and numeracy skills.
• Ability to identify financial issues and execute mitigating actions.
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com