Vifor Pharma a world leading Nephrology, Iron Deficiency and Cardio-Renal pharmaceutical company are experiencing rapid growth due to pipeline realization and optimization. In addition, the global information technology group is expanding to meet the needs of the business with new tools and technologies to bring lifesaving and life improving medicines to patients.
As such a new role has arisen for a Regional Site Lead for Switzerland and Southern Europe; this is a leadership position to manage service across a number of affiliates to manage internal and external IT support to contribute to the smooth running of all IT operations in the assigned territory. Based on site in HQ at Glattbrugg this will be a key internal customer facing role.
- Interacting with the regional business functions, understand the SLAs and acting as the single point of contact for all IT demands.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the IT operations in the region, including end user support, regional IT systems and services, communications and connectivity
- Ensure that all requests are handled according to agreed SLAs
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems
- Manage small team of externals delivering support
- Lifecycle Management of existing hardware, systems and applications
- Recommending information technology strategies, policies, and procedures identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
- Developing and implementing new IT procedures and reviewing and enhancing existing procedures
- Manage the Technology Services Operations at the HQ in Zürich
- Manage regional business stakeholders and their IT demands
- Continuously improve regional IT support
- Ensure regional IT teams are trained and follow the Global IT processes and procedures
- Work with other Regional IT Site Leads to analyze and make recommendations for hardware and software standardization, as well as IT processes and procedure
- Support Global IT projects and programs for regional deployment and implementation
- Create KPI and reports to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Delivers small-scale change/enhancements and improvements to regional IT solutions.
- Associate degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Experience & proven hands-on track record managing IT Support Teams and systems
- Strong customer, Relationship management and service quality focus
- Solid technical understanding of IT landscapes
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute technology projects and system implementations effectively
- Experience working with Microsoft Products (SCCM, Intune, O365, Azure, Windows OS, Active Directory, etc.)
- Understanding of technical support processes
- Experience with desktop deployment automation architecture, design/migration, and troubleshooting
- University degree in computer science or business information technology
- Minimum 8 years Information Technology experience required, with focus on the IT workplace
- Minimum 2 years of Project- and Migration experience
- Preferred: Additional certification (ITIL, PMP)
- Experience with GxP Operations within a pharma context, ERP esp. SAP, etc