Are you ready to embark on a meaningful career with a major CRO?
This in-demand CRO work on behalf of boundary-pushing pharmaceutical and medical device companies all over the world.
There's an opportunity for a UK-based clinical project leader at mid-to-senior level to join the firm, who have upcoming projects focusing on late-stage oncology among other therapeutics. This would be the ideal opportunity for someone looking to advance their career in clinical research, and move from a project leader role into a position with more responsibility.
You'll benefit from a great work environment and a good level of flexibility, and have the ability to work fully remotely.
* Familiarity with eClinical systems used in clinical research, such as CTMS, EDC, IXRS, TMF and project planning tools
* An understanding of ICH and GCP regulations
* A good understanding of all aspects of the project life-cycle * The ability to analyse complex/novel situations using existing tools and resources * Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word, and project planning software * Solid clinical knowledge and an understanding of clinical research and protocol design
Knowledge and Experience:
* Demonstratable project management experience in a healthcare, clinical research or CRO setting * Proven track record of developing client relationships at project level
* Bachelor's degree in a science/medical related field. Advanced degree desirable * PMP or equivalent desirable
Apply today for immediate consideration, or contact SEC Life Sciences directly to head of our other clinical research opportunities.