Principal Statistician- Top 5 CROs- fast track into management
A global CRO is looking for a principal statistician to join their inclusive international team. They are currently one of the major players in the clinical research field with award-winning staff training and development programs. You will be able to rapidly progress within the company and collaborate on top pharma projects.
In this position you will utilize your leadership and time-management abilities to lead complex clinical trials across multiple projects. You will also apply your communication skills to collaborate with clients, as well as the data management and programming departments.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- 3+ years of project lead experience working in complex clinical trials
- Capacity to autonomously develop and implement statistical analysis plans
- Previous experience in dealing with sponsor companies
- Budget and timeline management experience
What do you get in return?
- Up to £ 70,000 + market leading bonus
- Fully home based
- Pension with company match and private healthcare
- Personalized staff development
What to do next?
Apply now by calling Camilla at +44 07763747154 in order not to miss out on this exciting opportunity.