Associate Director, Quality Assurance
Location: Limerick, Ireland
- Responsible for QA and QC leadership and strategies, ensuring the development of these services are meeting the required standards.
- Ensure that a GMP compliant Quality System is in place to support manufacturing of IMP and Specials under the required licenses, including the development and integration of QMS across different departments.
- Acting as the Quality Controller as nominated on the MHRA specials and IMP manufacturing Licenses.
- Develop and manage the self-audit programme for the Production Unit for Regional QA and GMP requirements.
- Relevant degree within the Pharmaceutical sector
- Proven industry experience within a Quality Leadership position within a Specials or IMP manufacturing environment.
- Extensive working knowledge and practical experience of sterile injectable manufactured products.
Job Title: Associate Director, Quality Assurance
Location: Limerick, Ireland
Rate/Salary: 350.00 - 800.00 EUR Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as Aerotek. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aerotek and Actalent Services are companies within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Actalent Services, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield