Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Do you want to lead a high energy team focused on transforming the way Life Sciences companies bring drugs to market? Do you have a relentless passion for delivering successful software implementations? We are looking for curious individuals who enjoy navigating the unknown, who can innovate and develop novel approaches to project delivery while inspiring the team and having fun.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, you’ll be at the forefront of our mission. You’ll work side-by-side with one of our key Enterprise customers, understanding their unique challenges and global Quality Management needs, assist in architecting tailored solutions and defining global strategies to help them deploy the system across their enterprise. You’ll be a customer advocate, working closely with other Veeva teams (Product, Sales, Strategy) to ensure customer success today and long into the future.
You’ll leverage your existing background in Life Sciences software implementation and program/project management; we’ll teach you our products and help you expand your skill set.
What You'll Do
- Lead a key Enterprise customer in the rapid configuration and implementation of software to support quality and manufacturing content and data in the form of the Vault Quality suite (Vault QMS, Vault QualityDocs, Vault Validation Management, Vault Station Manager etc.)
- Deliver a multi-year and multi phased global implementation program to deploy Vault Quality across the customer organization in Europe
- Manage and coordinate project teams in support of content management/registration data solution design, prototyping, configuration and documentation
- Program and project management including resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, and project tracking and forecasting
- Primary customer liaison managing relationships and communication between project team, customer and internal stakeholders
- Mentor project team and junior consultants in the R&D Services organization
- Represent R&D Professional Services across multiple engagements and workstreams (e.g., solution design and configuration, data migration, systems integration, etc.)
- 8 plus years’ leading system implementation projects, working with or for life sciences companies
- Experience leading multi-year, multi-million-dollar Enterprise projects
- Experience in assembling, planning, resourcing, budgeting and leading project teams
- Experience designing and executing on effective project governance models for large enterprises
- Experience of engaging with senior/executive level stakeholders
- Ability to travel 25-50%; easy access to an airport
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the EU. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position
Nice to Have
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, TrackWise, OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum, MasterControl, EtQ, FirstDoc/FirstPoint, NextDocs, or other quality information management or content management systems
- PMP Certification preferred
- Execution experience with Agile methodology and/or ACP Certification
- Change management experience
- Experience with PMO organizations
- Experience in life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements