Parexel is hiring an Implementation Manager to deliver Best in Class, value added services for the benefit of our clients, employees, and investors through the application of computer and system technologies along with innovations in integrated global process management, data collections and analysis, and project and program management methodology.Key Accountabilities:
- Work to understand the business by establishing an interface and maintaining good working relationships with worldwide Parexel business units and client IT organizations.
- Utilizing best program and project management practices to implement quality solutions that fully address the stated goals and business objectives of the Corporation.
- Ensure that all work performed meets or exceeds IT and Parexel standards, particularly in the areas of change control and validation. Work to achieve an effective balance between planning/control and execution.
- Provide leadership to WW IT and cross SBU teams. Promote collaboration and synergy via alignment of objectives and goals, coordination and communication.
- Work to satisfy the IT Goal vision of providing global services and continuous improvement within the Corporate Service vision of understand your business, meet your needs, build a better work environment.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong verbal & written communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office SW packages such as of Visio and MS Project.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management and control skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Possess familiarity with system analysis and project management methodology and/or possession of a strong background in IT Technologies such as Server Hardware, Storage, Networking.
- Ability to work as an independent contributor or within a project team.
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual who can see the big picture, but understands the need for process, detailed tracking and follow-through.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and ability to take structured approach to varied work assignments.
- Proven contributor who has the flexibility to work effectively and comfortably as an individual contributor, team member, team lead or manager within a dynamic, multi-tasking environment.
- Strong team player that is dedicated to making culturally diverse geographically distributed teams successful.
- Ability to summarize complex situations into key points. Good presentation skills. Strong team leadership skills in a matrix project resource environment.
- Aptitude to interface with all levels of staff, including top management, in an international environment.
- Ability to work project and cross-functional issues with other management leaders demonstrating negotiation and resource management skills.
- Advanced experience with project leadership and management in an international setting and familiarity with system analysis and project management methodology and/or possession of a strong background in a functional business area such as information technology, human resources, finance, accounting, marketing / sales or clinical studies.
- Significant experience working in a large, diverse, international organization.
- Intermediate experience project managing IT solutions and cross-functional implementations.
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- BS in Business or Computer Information Systems or Technical Certification and equivalent experience
Employment is contingent on disclosure of your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if relevant, proof of vaccination.