Quality Assurance Manager and Responsible Person
Clinical Trial Supply
Verbatim Pharma are currently working with a global clinical trials supply company who are looking for a Quality Manager and Responsible Person.
The company offer commercial drug sourcing, supply management and global distribution services to the customer's supply chains, whilst providing the highest level of service and patient safety.
This position is based remotely apart from three days each month you will have to travel to Lelystad, Netherlands to the office.
The Quality Manager and Responsible Person is responsible for the execution of the day-to-day operations within the Quality Department.
Some of the key responsibilities of the person are :
- Tests on a regular basis the entire process, identifying deviations, issues and changes and uses the right actions or solutions for improvements.
- Be listed as the Responsible Person on the company license
- Works in accordance with GDP/GMP/GCP guidelines and gives an alert in case of non-compliance with guidelines
- Initiates and accurately processes quality documents and keeps digital overviews
- Acts as a potential back-up for the QO’s in other entities of the Group
- + more
The company are looking for someone with excellent knowledge of GDP having worked in a GDP environment.
If you think this position is a great fit for you, apply now !