Director Clinical Data Management - Hybrid
Our award-winning client is seeking a Director Clinical Data Management to join their German team!
Offering market-leading salary, quick interview process and solid career progression in a fast-growing CRO. As well as offering flexible working hours.
· You have operational, budgetary and personnel responsibility for all clinical data management aspects in study projects.
· You will lead and support the employees of the Clinical Data Management department.
· You actively control and support the further development of clinical data management services, internal standards, SOPs and cross-departmental processes.
· They represent Metronomia in every type of customer interaction.
· You have a university degree in life science, natural sciences or a comparable education.
· You have at least 7 years of professional experience in clinical data management, ideally at pharmaceutical companies or CROs, and ideally have already gained initial management experience.
· You convince with your in-depth knowledge of GxP-regulated clinical research and the processes in clinical data management.
· You inspire and motivate your team with your hands-on mentality, have the big picture in mind, but also know about the importance of detail.
· You are fluent in German and English, spoken and written.
We offer you
· Appreciation and family-friendliness! We see and respect you as a person and support your professional compatibility with hybrid working models.
· Excellence (worthwhile)! We offer attractive remuneration and extensive company social benefits!
· Flat hierarchies! Our entire team meets at eye level at all times! In this way, we create a special working atmosphere for our highly motivated and qualified team!
· Challenging tasks! There is a detailed induction into the area of responsibility and regular opportunities for internal and external further training!
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across Europe & The US for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity. Please send your CV on this platform or call +442037780909 and ask to speak with Sebastian. - Alternatively Email: email@example.com