Life changing therapies. Global impact. Bridge to thousands of biopharma companies and their patients.
We are PCI.
Our investment is in People who make an impact, drive progress and create a better tomorrow. Our strategy includes building teams across our global network to pioneer and shape the future of PCI.
Purpose: To effectively perform, manage, contribute to and provide professional services mainly in Talent Acquisition (TA) aligned with the global TA Centre of Excellence, and a variety of HR activities locally.
General description of this position's role in the Department:
A diverse and dynamic role responsible for provision of a wide range of HR services with main focus on;
- Talent Acquisition - Recruitment & Selection
- Induction & Onboarding & Orientation
- HRIS - Workday
- Additional HR activities; Training & Development, Engagement, Employee Wellbeing & ESG initiatives and programs, Remunerations & Benefits, Performance Development & Management, Exit & Offboarding and Employee Issues & Initiatives
Primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Approximately 70% of the role will be TA focused covering:
- End to end recruitment
- Stakeholder management
- Liaise with hiring managers, take job briefs, reviews Headcount, assesses salary and prepares s
- Manage the requisition entry and approval process
- Strategically advertise and proactively source and search Candidates
- Phone screen Candidates and present short list
- Prepare Interview Guides and design and develop Assessments (as required)
- Schedule and participate in interviews in partnership with the Hiring Manager
- Manage the Pre-employment Verification process; referee checks, police checks, qualifications, work requirements etc.
- Negotiate and manage the offer, start date and on-boarding processes
- Communicate Induction process and checklist with Hiring Manager and action the process through to Probation including, new employee announcements, update Organisational Chart, organise and manage Orientation and the employee's Training and Development Plan (feeding into the Sites' Training and Development Plan) and organise and manage Probation Review and Letter Confirmation
- Manage, prepare and action Workday tasks and reports throughout the above processes
- Communicate throughout the process and provide feedback and Candidate/Employee care
- General recruitment systems, administration and documentation
- Understanding Industrial Relations landscape and requirements in informing responses to enquiries from employees and managers regarding policies, procedures and programs and assisting with workplace issues and investigations
- Knowledge of and adherence to all PCI, cGMP, and GCP policies, procedures, rules.
- Attendance at work is an essential function of this position however, there is opportunity for hybrid flexibility; wfh and in office after training
- Performs other HR related duties as assigned by HR Manager
Qualifications, Experience & Behavioural Competencies
The mandatory qualifications & experience:
- Bachelor Degree and/or equivalent extensive experience in related field, i.e, HR, Business/Commerce, Psychology etc.
- Previous HR and Recruitment experience - internal or agency
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Above average interpersonal, verbal, written and technology communication skills
- Ability to flex, pivot, prioritise often and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Sound IT literacy with working knowledge of of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams etc.), IT systems/data bases and internet functionality
The desired qualifications & experience:
- Previous HR experience in Pharma/FMCG
- Previous experience with Workday, in particular; Recruitment, Time & Absence, Leave, Position & Performance Management etc.
The behavioural competencies required for this position:
- High level of professionalism, ethics, quality of work, communication and responsiveness at all times
- Positive, 'can-do' attitude, embraces and 'lives' PCI's Vision and Values
- Analytical thinker and solution finder/problem solver
- Objective and robust decision maker
- Self-confident and self-respectful
- Self-motivated, achievement and outcomes orientated
- Trusting and trustworthy
- Conscientious and diligent
- Ability to work well with a wide range of people and independently with minimal direction
Specific Physical, Psychological etc. Role & Work Environment Requirements/Considerations
- Predominantly sedentary work
- Dynamic environment requiring the ability to pivot and frequently prioritise
- May require travel across both sites (Port Melbourne & Moorabbin) initially and be based solely at Moorabbin in time
- This is a 'mainly on site' role but, there will be flexibility for hybrid wfh and in the office after training, as agreed
Join us and be part of building the bridge between life changing therapies and patients. Let's talk future
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement:
PCI Pharma Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.