Are you looking for your next global opportunity to head a successful scientific team within an expanding global organization? Is process excellence and team management a key factor in achieving your own goals? Do you want to work for a world class leading company who work together to build a Healthier and Safer world?
If this sounds like you, Labcorp Drug Development is looking for an Associate Director of the Lead Scientists
function within our growing Bioanalysis team. *This position can be based out of Harrogate (UK), Huntingdon (UK), Indianapolis, IN (US) or Madison, WI (US)*
The Associate Director, LCMS BioA Lead Scientists has global oversight and leadership of all activities associated with the Lead Scientists function at all LCMS Bioanalytical Sites. The individual will drive the culture, in partnership with other senior leaders and ensure that the Global LCMS BioA Lead Scientists Team is delivering in accordance with all regulatory requirements, and client expectations.
Join us and discover why Labcorp Drug Development has been named by Fortune® Magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies 2022 for the fourth consecutive year, by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers 2020 and more than 90% of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies are repeat customers. We can offer you not only a job, but a stable, long-term international career!Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Functions in a leadership role within Lead Scientist management.
- Provides direction to designated Lead Scientist site leadership.
- Assures quality processes for data and report delivery.
- Produces regular performance reports for discussion with management on issues such as global reporting capacity, staff utilization, audit citations etc.
- Regularly reviews the performance of assigned teams to ensure work is conducted in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Fosters a 'continuous improvement' environment.
- Develops programs for staff development and retention, including carrying out adequate training and succession planning on a regular basis to maintain the quality and number of staff required.
- Ensures statutory, regulatory and company obligations to Health & Safety are complied with.
- Assures scientific quality and client service targets are achieved.
- Executes on Global strategic plan which identifies the areas in which Bioanalytical Services will concentrate its efforts and capital where applicable to meet business growth objectives.
- Develops capabilities and resources to meet both present and future needs within the Global function.
- Implements appropriate affirmative action, salary administration, and communication programs within the Global function.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .