Our client Procurement Category Sourcing Manager is to be located in Zug, Switzerland. J&J’s Enterprise Packaging Category is a complex global category supplied by ~800 active suppliers with an annual spend of ~ $1.5B USD. The spend is in four broad clusters: 1) Primary Rigid Packaging 2) Flexible Packaging 3) Secondary/Paper Packaging 4) Fiber Non-woven. The category delivers value through spend performance (reliability, cost, compliance, sustainability, innovation).
The purpose of this position is to manage specific sub-categories in the EMEA Primary Rigid Packaging portfolio for consumers, with approximate spending of $30-50 MM. This responsibility includes the need for strong engagement with internal stakeholders and a robust connection with our key external partners.
• Translate global sourcing strategies and develop implementation plans for specific Primary Packaging sub-categories in EMEA for Consumer portfolio that will effectively meet the long-range requirements of the business partners and deliver the maximum value.
• Provide direction on the improvement of material and supplier complexity
• Interface directly with supplier leadership to assure alignment of objectives are met, including quality, reliability, innovation and cost.
• Understands operational and technical considerations. Identifies business demand requirements and partners with Business Engagement Leads to deliver annual value improvements and drive competitive advantage
• Deliver on financial, service, reliability, quality, innovation, and growth commitments
• Build and maintain relationships that result in a dynamic interactive dialogue on a broad range of perspectives and information critical to the development of optimal approaches and solutions
• Develop deep supplier relationships with strategic suppliers to include data review and analysis, performance management and development and improvement of end-to-end value, and bring innovation to the business
• Systematically and efficiently manage contract creation, approval, administration and compliance to maximize financial and operational performance and minimize risk
• University or Equivalent, preferred Area of Study: Business, Engineering, Science
• Required Years of Related Experience: 6 years
• Preferred Related Industry Experience: FMCG, Consumer related, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Retail, Commodities
• Demonstrated skills in Strategic Procurement, Sourcing, Category and Supplier Management, preferably in the Supply Chain Environment
• Experience having worked frequently / daily with technical, supply chain and other functional partners.
Job Title: Sourcing Manager
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek and Actalent Services are companies within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Actalent Services, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield