ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well. Project Finance Analyst role overview
ICON is recruiting for a Project Finance Analyst who will be working as part of our busy Operations Team, based in our office in Swansea, on a hybrid working basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for Finance Professionals to gain new responsibilities in a range of Financial and process driven activities, become commercially focused and be a key player within the Finance activities in support of Project Analysts.The Project Finance Analysts key duties include:
To be considered for the Project Finance Analyst position you must:
- Revenue Recognition reports.
- Supporting with Month-End.
- Analysis (overburn / efficiency reviews) & invoicing.
- Budgeting & forecasting.
- Pricing & any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
The benefits of a Project Finance Analyst working at ICON are:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Finance & Accounting (Industry or Practice).
- Currently in process of studying or at early stages of ACCA or CIMA.
- Have effective time management skills and the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Can demonstrate effective organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Have a good aptitude for Excel and can use it comfortably.
- Flexible working hours as well as hybrid working.
- Generous study support package (ICON offer study support for CIMA & ACCA).
- Free parking on site.
- You will have the ability to be involved & partner in large complex studies, have a wide range of further career advancement & multi-department exposure, as well as champion being a point of contact for new employees, once settled in and up to speed.
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture - one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
Are you a current ICON Employee? Please click here to apply: link